Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We need to get stimulated

Hey guys,
   I completely agree with Tatiana and with most of the blogs that I don't think we are taking this thing very seriously. I guess what I am trying to say is that we need to leave behind a good amount of information for the next group that is going to take this up... the ones that are left after the Seniors graduate. I think when we get into our sub groups we make sure that someone that is not graduating this year is in on everything so that we can make sure this is not a waste of our time and a waste of a good class. 

p.s. I spoke to facilities and they have nothing planned for the grounds around the science building. This gives us a chance to really make sure we get something done because they said they wouldn't mind a little help with ideas if the president agrees to them.

No comments: